Twins and Tails

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."
My breath is taken away by the 5 loves of my life... my husband, daughters and doggies!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Daybook- Playing with Bubbles

Outside my window... I see the container of bubbles laying on the patio, we will play with you again another day!

I am thinking... that all containers of bubbles should come with two wands... one wand has proven to cause much drama this week!

I am thankful for... bubbles that are non-toxic... the girls love to try to catch and eat the bubbles. I have to imagine they don't taste very good!

I am reading... well, Gaby tried reading another book in the tub, we'll see how it is drying today. I have to pay more attention to what gets thrown in the tub as it is filling up with water!
I am hoping... that things as simple as bubbles will always put a smile on all of our faces!

On my mind... just waiting for the moment when one of the dogs jumps into the tub with the girls... Sammy has gotten close... someday!

We're learning... all about body parts this week... eyes, ears, mouth, hair, nose, and yes, belly buttons were discovered in the tub the other day!

Noticing that... I love our ordinary days at home, the days we have no plans, and we just take it minute by minute!

Pondering these words... "splish splash I was taking a bath" the girls love to splash and have fun in the tub! Theresa and Sammy were covered in bubbles the other day, as bubbles were flying out of the tub!

A few plans for the week... a slumber party for 4 little girls, Alyssa and Lili are so excited to spend the night with Mady and Gaby!

From the kitchen... getting a night off this week, while the slumber party is going on, Dan and I are going on a date... what a concept!

Around the house... are items from my kitchen that have migrated into other rooms... it's going to take a sink full of bubbles to clean all these dishes before food hits them again!

One of my favorite things... watching the girls discover things about each other, before themselves. They found each other's belly buttons, before their own!