Twins and Tails

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."
My breath is taken away by the 5 loves of my life... my husband, daughters and doggies!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daybook- Watching a Movie...

Watching a movie with two one-year olds is quite an adventure, but one that is warranted every now and then...

I am thinking... how long are they really going to sit on the couch with me and watch this movie??

I am thankful for... the first 20 minutes of the movie when I have a baby sitting on each side of my lap, a dog at my side, and another at my feet... what a great start to our day!

I am reading... Mady gets off the couch to go get a book... now we're going to watch a movie and read a book... Zoo Animals...

I am hoping... Gaby always loves to cuddle up and watch a movie, 30 minutes in and she hasn't moved a muscle...

On my mind... I know I have an imagination... but puppies flying a spaceship, really??

We're learning... the bear that Gaby was cuddling with is wanted by Mady, who has taken hers to the other side of the room... no Mady, that's not yours, Mady needs to learn to let Gaby have her toys too!

Noticing that... Gaby listens even when I don't think she is paying any attention to what is going on, great multi-tasking Gaby! Watching a movie, and pointing to Mady's bear...

Pondering these words... "Mama, lkjlk jwperio wperho bnvoiw yt dog..." Yes Mady, dogs in space...

A few plans for the week... it's a pajama/Movie day today, Friday maybe a date night with my hubby, and weekend craziness!

From the kitchen... egg salad, stuffed peppers, and who knows what else...

Around the house... toys, toys, dog toys, and more toys...

One of my favorite things... watching a movie with my girls!